1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Services, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number; and
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Registration details you provide when you create an account, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, birthdate, employer, job title, architectural certifications, username and password.
- Information you provide when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or otherwise with us, for example, when you update Information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order or download This includes your payment Information. We also store Information about the services you purchase through the Services, such as the service specifications, date of purchase, and details relating to any support issue.
- Information you provide in public forums through the Services, including using our review, comment, post or similar functionality.
- Usage, viewing and technical Information, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect Information you provide to us when you: register with us; input Information into the Services; create user generated content; request products, services or information from us; participate in public forums or other activities through the Services; respond to customer surveys; or otherwise interact with us or the
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
• Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use our Services. Without these cookies, certain Services you have asked for cannot be provided.
• Performance cookies – These cookies collect Information about how you use the Services. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Services work.
• Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the Services to remember choices you make, such as your preferences, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
• Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We or our service providers also may include web beacons in e-mail messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from the Company.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. The Company and the Services do not recognize DNT.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Services and other products and services you request.
- To administer your Modumate
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you details or updates about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To process payments.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
- To send you offers and promotions for our other products and services.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will not share your Personal Information outside the Company except in the following limited circumstances which you consent to:
- When you allow us to share your Personal Information with a third party, such as directing us to share your Personal Information with third-party sites or platforms, or when you post personal Information on areas of the Service that are viewable by the public or certain third parties.
- Additionally, we may allow some vendors to market products and services through our Service and may provide them only with Non-Personal Information and anonymized information to do so.
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or requests from law enforcement, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
5. PUBLIC VENUES AND SEMI-PUBLIC VENUES OF THE SERVICES.
If you use a message board, comment function, conversation pages, blogs, social community environments, profile pages, or other public or semi-public venue or forums of the Services, you will be identified on those venues by the username you submit
6. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:You may correct, update and delete your registration account.You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts.You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services.You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Services may contain links to other online platforms operated by third parties. We do not control such other online platforms and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your Personal Information. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Services. Please keep in mind that Information you post on public or semi-public venues may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. When you provide Information to a third-party online platform, the Information you provide may be separately collected by that third-party. The Information the third-party online platform collects is subject to the third-party online platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you make on the third-party online platform will not apply to our use of the Information we collect directly through our Services. We expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
12. HOW TO CONTACT US