How does the pre-order work?
This pre-order is a simple trade of your commitment to be an early user of Modumate for a deep discount and a no-risk, money-back guarantee.
What do we mean by no risk? For pre-order customers only, we’re offering a full 6 month, 100% return policy. When we ship Modumate, you’ll be charged the pre-order amount you agreed, but you’ll have the option to return it at any time before the end of the 6 month subscription for a full refund, no-questions-asked. We want you to love Modumate, and we realize that pre-ordering means you won’t know for sure if it is right for you until you try it, so we’ve structured this program to give you maximum flexibility and no risk.
So, what am I getting if I pre-order?
You get a lot in exchange for your early commitment to Modumate:
- Crazy deep discount: The pre-order campaign gets you a 6 month Modumate license for $275, just $46/month (list price for subscriptions will be $250/month or $2,500/year). That’s 82% off the monthly list price! The price for new pre-orders will rise every month, so being an early bird gives you maximum reward.
- Money back guarantee: Pre-order customers will get a money back guarantee. If you don’t want to keep Modumate after 6 months, you can cancel and request your pre-order money back.
- Insider status: You’ll be offered the chance to test Modumate early and provide us with product input and feedback.
- Good karma: Just like a Kickstarter campaign, your pre-order is a way for you to tell us: “Yes, I want better design tools!”, and show your support as we create them for you. That commitment is something we will remember forever. We see our early adopters as “friends of Modumate for life” and being a pre-order customer will earn you a special relationship going forward. We also have some surprises up our sleeve for pre-order customers between now and product launch that you won’t want to miss…
- A lead on your competition: We strongly believe that Modumate will become a secret weapon for architects like you to improve your margins via automated drawing sets, design more effectively with powerful graphics, and communicate your design vision with clients and construction teams. Getting in early means being on the front end of that wave.
That’s a lot of return for a little commitment!
Why is Modumate offering such a steep pre-order discount?
We understand that a new design tool is a big decision and you’ll need time to decide if Modumate is right for you. All we want is a chance to earn your business. We’re confident that once you use Modumate, you’ll be eager to renew after 6 months. We also believe that very soon, you’ll be able to move away from many of the other design tools and plugins in your kit, which will more than pay for your subscription to Modumate. Ultimately, you’ll choose the direction that delivers you the most value, and it’s our job to make sure that is Modumate.
Can I get a refund if it sucks?
First of all, Modumate won’t suck, it’s going to be awesome! That’s why we’re confident that we can offer pre-order customers a full money back guarantee. If you decide Modumate isn’t right for you during your initial 6 month subscription, for any reason, we’ll issue you a full refund. This extended “no risk” money back guarantee is only available to pre-order customers as a thank you for getting on board early, it goes away when the product ships. If you long for better 3D design tools, and you’re a good match with the version 1 criteria, there’s no downside to pre-ordering today!
Will you be taking pre-orders until product release?
Maybe. Demand has been solid, and there is a limit to how many early adopters we can realistically work with. We are reserving the right to close the program when it reaches 500 pre-orders. If you want the savings, or early access, the best option is to pre-order now. Second best is to sign up for company updates, and pay attention when we communicate that the pre-order program is filling up.