For some architects, the move to new software can be scary... but Modumate is not just a 3D software platform - it’s a movement, and a community! As a Customer Delight Manager, you will lead this community, and help architects make the switch onto their new favorite design platform.
• Administer Modumate’s user forums as the “face” of the company.
• Engage architects 1-on-1 when they need help learning Modumate.
• Study anonymized usage statistics, and work with Marketing to send users helpful advice and encouragement.
• Advocate for the user when you encounter patterns in bugs and usability.
• Make sure every user feels supported with “white glove” service.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience practicing building design in 2+ (preferably both small and large) architecture firms.
• Experience with all AIA design phases - Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Contract Administration.
• 1+ years of experience with a leading CRM like HubSpot, Salesforce, or other, to perform marketing automations.
• 1+ years of experience using a leading CRM like HubSpot, Salesforce, or other, to perform marketing automations.
• At least a 4-year university degree in Architecture, Art, or Design.
• Exposure to formal user testing. (If not, read and internalize this guide)
• Exposure to formal bug reporting. (If not, read and internalize this guide)
• An excellent communicator, both written and spoken.
• Clairvoyant about information architecture.
• Biased to action with a can-do, get-it-done outlook.
• A believer in Henry James’s three rules for living: “Be kind; be kind; and, finally, be kind”.
• Obsessed with efficiency and getting Modumate into the hands and hearts of as many architects as possible.
Come change the world with Modumate.